Thursday, September 15, 2016

10 days, I think were going to do it!

I tried to come up with a catchy title and really couldn't.

And currently feeling like i am living in a disco with the power, wifi, and everything going in and out.

Hello rain season sized storms, and trickling water spouts, disco lights, funky wifi, and dropped calls. But I do love that it does cause you to slow down a bit. When it down pours, things stop. People stop. Shops stop. Motto's stop. People huddle under any shelter together, and something humph about it together. At home, it almost beacons you to climb under the blankets and rest. (but the rude thunder can really make ya jolt awake!)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to everyone who has donated so far toward the literacy program. We got 11 days till I am closer for 40 than I am to 30. (aka my 36th bday, rude) and 10 days to raise the rest of these funds. We have about $1,100 to go!

So I put together a video, and have wanted you to get to know and will continue to introduce you to these amazing families. Make sure you watch the video all the way through to see the cute toddlers awesome dancers at the end!


To make a tax deductible donation go HERE

Thank you again for all your support. 

Lets get this done! 

Tina






No comments:

Post a Comment