Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Times to recharge...

 
 
So last week, I went to Uganda.
And it became such a nice time to relaxation,
and just getting to sleep in, spend time in the Word,
watch gorgeous sunrises over Lake Victoria,
prayer, and to soak in some down time.
 
 
You know your the mama of a toddler,
when sleeping in past 6am, getting two naps,
and to have time uninterupted to read and soak in Jesus,
is better than Disney World.
 
 
 
And going home is just as sweet.
Because as crazy and chaotic as life gets,
it just doesn't get better than this smile!
 
Matthew 11:28-30
 
 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. If I was there, I would sing Come Unto Him for you. The song from the Messiah that was based on this very passage. :)

    ReplyDelete