Friday, January 11, 2013

A little reminiscing

I have a million things to blog about! The house is a constant buzz of activity lately, and life has been going at warp speed, with having school started on MONDAY! You can read more about that at HERE. If you don't know, you should know, you can sponsor one of the sweet kids at Noel orphanage to go to boarding school!! This is HUGE. And there is a bunch of ways to get involved, including commiting to prayer!!

But instead of blogging about the cazillion things going on. . . . . In the busyness of life I have been missing my main mini man. And still in the buzz of so much activity, I have been missing him, and running in the baby room and spending a bit here and there with him. Love that little guy so much!

Moses when I met him, at 3 weeks old at the end of March.
Then again when I got to see him when I cam back in August.
 
 
Moses hitching a ride on my back in August.
 
Moses now and my pumpkin Alysse.

 Can you believe I have been here almost 6 months now?
Where in the world has the time gone?!!

Lots of love from Rwanda,
Tina
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment