Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Times to treasure.

When I was here at the end of March, beginning of April, I was so drawn to this one baby.
There are so many infants here, but sometimes God tugs on your heart, and you just feel
God is calling you to pour into that one. However that might look like. To love that child well.
This infant (whose name I still cannot remember, because it is so hard to say!) I went to hold
and pray over every day last time I was here. I have been praying so hard for him since I was
back in the states. So it was so nice to see him again.
I am sure he does not remember me, as last time he was just 3 weeks old when I saw him.
But he sure was all smiles when I held him again. As tears fell on his smile and I told him
"Sweet baby, I have prayed so hard for you." I have been calling him Moses, since I
could not remember his name.



Oh how I wish I could tell you of all the sweet reunions so far, 
as they have been many. The times have been sweet. . . 

I got a great ab workout today too, with some deep belly laughter, 
with all these adorable princesses. 


Today I munched on my first sugar cane from the back yard
with Bridgette, after she laughed at me, examing it, and taking 
the first few bites rather cautiously. :) 

Oh and the times of walking hand in hand with Alysse singing down the road. 
Listening to sermons on itunes with John. 
The time in prayer and worship with the girls at night before we all go to bed. 

Oh, how I wish I could post a million more pictures, 
and share a million more stories. 

I cannot find words to even explain how honored I feel 
to get to be here and live alongside such royalty. 

Lots of love from Rwanda, 
Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment