Thursday, August 16, 2012

Let's dance


Tomorrow is the day. 

THE day.

My flight leaves LA at 6:30pm at night, and I fly into Istanbul, Turkey. Then I jump on the second plane and head from Turkey into Kigali, Rwanda. I will get into Rwanda at 11:55pm on Saturday.

All day today my breath is getting caught in my throat as I imagine the sweet reunions.

I have had to bite my lip, as the anxious anticipation rises up, and I think I may scream in excitement, and nervousness as well.

I keep listening to this song…..


August 17th, 2011, I was landing back on American soil from my first missions trip to Africa.

August 17th, 2012, I am stepping back onto a plane to go be with the lovelies God has placed in my life, whose lives, stories, hopes, and dreams I cannot shake.

I will update you guys as soon as I can when I am there. If you do not hear from me till mid week next week, do not freak out. I will be sure to clue you in on all the going on’s as soon as possible.

THANK YOU so much for all your prayers, encouragement, and support. I continue to be AMAZED at the giving of peoples time, prayers, and finances. I will never cease to be amazed at those of you who love these kids so selflessly and have never got to hold these precious ones in your own arms. And those who have pleaded before the mercy seat of Christ on mine and these kids behalf. YOU are the missionaries, and I am so honored to get to go deliver your love, hugs, and kisses!!  

Well, it is that time again. Time to stop overthinking, to take anxious thoughts captive, to step out of that boat, and onto the waves to dance with Jesus. To abandon all I know, all I can do myself, and stare into the eyes of my Prince of peace, in his arms, dancing atop the waves.

Here we go. Don’t think, just jump.

Ready…….

Set……….

GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment