Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July, 3 states and 3 countries.

In two days, I jump on a plane and head to Phoenix, AZ. 
And spend time with my amazing friend, the incredible Shari. 

Then I get to go to California a week later, 
and hang out with the DeSomer family. 

I am so blessed that the Lord is allowing me to get to go 
rest up after the chaos of getting your life ready to move across the Ocean
to a third world country. 
So, before I go to Rwanda, I get to rest under palm tree's, 
swim in pools, and just fellowship with friends that I adore!
I know, right?! Blessed, blessed, blessssssssssed!


Then on the 27th of July, I get to hop on a plane in LA. 
(Because if you are going to fly to Africa, why not start on the other side 
of the United States? Yeah, makes sense!) 
And I get too laugh with these girls. 
I get to hang out with these girls. 
And I get to live with some of these girls. 
I know. Blessed, blessed, blesssssed!


I get to weave around roads in the land of a thousand hills. 
And just be absolutely awed by the scenery surrounding me, 
that I could care less that I got most of my protein already, 
from all the bugs that just flew in my mouth, or up my nose. 
Seriously, look at this landscape. 


I get to go gaze in these sweet eyes again. 
Yeah, I am terrible at names. But faces, those I know. 
I think I could find this baby in the dark of night. 
I could recognize him by his ear probably. :p
This sweet munchkin was 3 weeks old when I was there on my last trip. 
Came to the orphanage at a week old. 
Everyday I spent at least a hour in the baby room, 
praying over him, snuggling him, gazing into his eyes, etc. 
Love, love, love, this little boy. 

And see this sweet girly girl again. 
Who last time, everytime I came through those orphanage gates, 
this girl sprinted down the road, and leapt into my arms. 
(If you see a lot of pics from the orphanage, she is hanging off me
somehow. On my back, on my hip, clung to my side!) 
(Of course I cannot remember her name either.) 


Yep, all this happens in the month of July!!! I get to be in 3 states, and 3 Countries 
(Yes I count the layover in Turkey on the way to Rwanda!) before August. 
Crazzzzy, and awesome. 

I cannot wait! 
It still makes NO sense. 
I haven't raised all I need too. 
I still don't know a lot of things. 
Seriously, it makes no sense. 
But I am sure glad, I don't have to worry about it. 
Because all I have to do is obey. 
And if Christ says "follow me"
My job is drop the net, and follow Him.
I mean, seriously. He, my God spoke and creation was. 

In Christ, 
Tina

P.S. I am seriously thinking I should do a blog post titled 
"things people say to you, when they find out your moving to Africa." 







No comments:

Post a Comment