Thursday, May 3, 2012

I have no idea what I am doing...


Maybe I have gone off the deep end. But I wanna drown in his presence.

This video, explains how wonderfully and beautifully God has crushed my heart,
interuppted my life, and thrust me far from my comfort zones for His glory.


I want to stay.
I want to live it with them.
I want to be proud of their good grades.
I want to read bedtime stories.
I want to listen to their fears.
I want to cheer them on in their hopes and dreams.
I want to laugh so hard milk  water shoots out our noses.
I want to watch that toddler do a somersault 100 times.
I want them to know God.
I want to watch the awe of them realizing how loved by God they are.
I want to be willing.
I want to invest in their lives. 
I want to see them succeed.
I want to love big!
I want to offer my hand to hold when times are scary and uncertain.


And so once again in this crazy life, once againI take a deep breath, and am ready to jump in the deep end.

Why in the world would I want to start getting comfortable here on earth anyways?
I might start to think this place is my home.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment